- Room V-VI: Roman legends and primitive culture - the origins of Rome
- Room VII: The conquest of the Mediterranean
- Room VIII: Caesar
- Room IX: Augustus
- Room X: Augustus’ family and the Julio-Claudian emperors
- Room XI: The Flavians
- Room XIII: The emperors from Antonius Pius to the Severans
- Room XIV: The emperors from Macrinus to Justinian
- Room XV: Christianity
- Room XVI: The army
- Room XVIII: Model of archaic Rome
Room XII: Trajan and Hadrian
Museum of Roman Culture - Room XII: Trajan and Hadrian
The walls display a lef-size reconstruction of part of the base of the Tropeum Traiani at Adamclisi (Romania), and the reliefs of the Arch of Trajan at Benevento.
In the centre of the room is a model of Hadrian’s Villa at Tivoli.