- Room XXXVI: School
- Room XXXIX: Living spaces
- Room XLVI: Rights
- Room XLVII: Libraries
- Room XLVIII: Music
- Room XLIX: Literature and science
- Room LI: Trajan’s Column
- Room LII: Industry and craft
- Room LIII: Agriculture, herding and land management
- Room LIV: Hunting, fishing and food
- Room LV: Commerce and economic life
- Room LVI: Art
Room L: Medicine and drugs
Museum of Roman Culture - Room L: Medicine and drugs
The practice of medicine and surgery is illustrated by numerous casts of reliefs and inscriptions of doctors and many reproductions of surgical instruments.
In the centre is a reconstructive model of a military hospital from the camp of Vetera, in Germany.