- Room XXXVI: School
- Room XXXIX: Living spaces
- Room XLVI: Rights
- Room XLVII: Libraries
- Room XLVIII: Music
- Room XLIX: Literature and science
- Room L: Medicine and drugs
- Room LI: Trajan’s Column
- Room LII: Industry and craft
- Room LIV: Hunting, fishing and food
- Room LV: Commerce and economic life
- Room LVI: Art
Room LIII: Agriculture, herding and land management
Museum of Roman Culture - Room LIII: Agriculture, herding and land management
Agricultural life in the Roman period and the various theories pertaining to it are illustrated in this room through casts of figures representations and epigraphy, as well as reproductions and reconstructions of tools and implements.
The Roman system for dividing land is also documented.