Rome: Romulus to Constantine
Educational visits for everyone at the Museum of Roman Civilization
Romulus to Constantine (14 and 21 July at 10.00 am)
Evening Educational visits:
- From Romulus to Constantine, the history of Rome through the model of the Museum (Thursday, July 19 at 9.00 pm);
- From the Palatine huts of the to Diocletian's Palace: homes and gardens in Ancient Rome (Thursday, July 26 at 9.00 pm);
- The story of the Column of Trajan (Thursday, August 2 at 9.00 pm);
- The daily life of Romans (Thursday, August 9 at 9.00 pm);
- From the Palatine huts of the to Diocletian's Palace: homes and gardens in Ancient Rome (Thursday, September 13 at 9.00 pm).
14 and 21 July at 10:00 am;
19 and 26 July, 2 and 9 August, 13 September at 9.00 pm.
€ 4,00 for the Educational visits + museum's admission ticket
Info and booking: +39 337373414 // +39 3383424820